Whenever you see this symbol it is an invitation to join the discussion.
We believe that these online discussions will lay the foundation for all of our future interactions:
- We screen out hackers and spammers
- We get familiar with the vision
- We contribute ideas
- We get to know each other
- We find those we can trust
- We form teams and alliances
All interactions with Global Well-Being are screened through this process.
By participating in the discussions and requesting to be included in workshops, think tanks, teams, joint ventures, communities or projects, you will be personally invited to be involved. There is no other process by which you can become involved. You can get started today by clicking START HERE.
If you would like to be involved in the discussions, but your computer skills are limiting, please request a mentor to walk through the discussions with you and help you add your comments.
Summary of Roles
Promote yourself by earning points:
- Subscriber – somebody who can only manage their profile.
- Contributor – somebody who can write and manage their own posts but cannot publish them.
- Administrator – somebody who can moderate comments within a single site.
Paid positions by invitation only:
- Mentor – somebody who has completed the training
- Author – somebody who can publish and manage their own posts.
- Editor – somebody who can publish and manage the posts of other users.
- Super Admin – somebody with access to the site network administration features and all other features.