Dream Corps is the vision of social, economic, racial and environmental justice all over the world.
American can safely and smartly cut our prison population in half over the next 10 years.
OUR MISSION & WORK
Dream Corps Unlimited is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt nonprofit social enterprise and incubator for powerful ideas and innovations designed to uplift and empower the most vulnerable in our society.
Our work stems from three core strengths:
- Communicating breakthrough ideas and frameworks
- Catalyzing new efforts and strategic initiatives
- Connecting across cultures and discipline to build a stronger, more integrated, and more collaborative movement
Dream Corps is the vision of civil rights leader and former advisor to the Obama White House, Van Jones. An activist for more than two decades, Van has fought for social, economic, racial and environmental justice all over the world.
Under Van’s leadership, Dream Corps incubates the following programs:
Close the Prison Doors:
- #cut50 works to popularize bipartisan alternatives and practical solutions to help America safely and smartly reduce its jail and prison populations by 50 percent over the next 10 years.
Open the Doors of Opportunity:
- #YesWeCode is a national initiative to help train 100,000 low-opportunity youth to become high-level computer coders. We sponsor youth hackathons, support existing coding education programs, and partner with tech companies, media and other high-profile partners committed to increasing diversity in tech.
Into a New Economy
- Green For All works to build an inclusive green economy strong enough to lift people out of poverty.
Van Jones, civil rights leader and former advisor to the Obama White House.
Green Jobs, not Jails -
Lawyers! Take a look at this NEW BUSINESS MODEL FOR LAWYERS. Change the world and make plenty of money doing what you love!
Time Bank Requests