The sense of social well-being comes from working together for the common good.
Key Factors in Social Well-Being
(These are based upon the gallop polls.)
- 6 hours a day of direct and frequent social contact
- Many relationships of varied focus
- Being part of a unified team
- Working side-by-side with a best friend
- Support for your life purpose
(we added this one)
Join the discussion by clicking on the "log in" link below to become a registered member of GlobalWell-Being.com.
Earn credits for your participation in the discussion.